McKesson Foam Molded Seat Cushion
- Waterproof, low-shear stretch nylon cover allows air to pass, but resists fluids for lasting breathability, comfort and durability to withstand daily use and patient incontinence durability skid resistance
- Specifically designed to optimize pressure relief by allowing user's pressure points to "immerse" into the gel-infused, visco-foam top layer
- Molded leg troughs promote thigh alignment and postural symmetry
- Raised front ridge to promote proper positioning and control sliding
- Open-cell, visco memory foam for breathability while gel acts as cooling agent for temperature control and mitigating perspiration
- High resilient material designed to maximize shock absorbency and provide pressure relief for up to 275 lbs.
- Adjustable safety straps buckle to maintain appropriate position and add security